Photo by rawpixel.com from Pexels
You can’t get through November without doing one of these posts, I mean you could if you weren’t grateful I guess.
I have a lot to be thankful for so I thought I’d share.
- I am thankful that I have a lot of things that some people don’t. Such as clean, hot running water, electricity, heat, food and clothes. I am thankful that I have a way to clean those clothes and a safe place to have my children sleep. I’m thankful for my cars, they are in good condition and run just fine, even if they aren’t what I want. I’m thankful that even though I am broke 90% of the time I still have everything that I need.
- I’m thankful for little pleasures like coffee, sweets, a good book, hobbies, sales and my blog. They make life so much more tolerable.
- I’m thankful for knowledge.
- I’m thankful for my health.
- I’m thankful for quiet moments after my children go to bed or I leave them with a loved one. Breaks from your children are important, even if you miss them the whole time.
- I’m thankful that my parents are still living.
- I’m thankful for my friends.
- I’m thankful for my phone. I can do so many tasks with it and I love being able to get in touch with anyone from anywhere. I don’t know how people lived before cell phones.
- I am thankful for parks and libraries and any other free thing I can take my children to.
- I’m thankful for pictures. I know in time I will forget the way my babies looked or how they smiled. Pictures capture these moments so I can look back on them and remember.
- I’m thankful for music because sometimes you just can’t get through life without it.
- I’m thankful for makeup because sometimes I just need a little boost in the confidence area.
- I’m thankful for my family. The one I came from and the one I became a part of.
- I am thankful for Cillian. He makes me see things in a whole new and pure way. He’s funny, smart and adorable. He’s hard headed and strong willed, hopefully when he becomes an adult that will get him through a lot. He doesn’t know a stranger which warms my heart but terrifies me at the same time. He wants to be friends with everyone he meets and I never want that to change. He is so sweet and gives the best hugs in the world.
- I’m thankful for Felix. He has the biggest brown eyes that just melt your heart. He’s cuddly and squishy. He lights up every time he sees me and constantly keeps me on my toes. He’s hard to please but also easy going. He’s curious about everything. He’s a great eater but not such a great sleeper. He’s my little Beezy Louisey.
- I’m thankful for my husband. He is so loving and supportive. He makes our relationship so easy. I never have to wonder if he loves me, he shows me every day. He works so hard to take care of me and our children. He makes me so happy and I cannot imagine my life without him. He has brought love into my life that I didn’t know was even possible. He’s my best friend.
I’m also thankful for all of you who read my blog. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this and I am so glad I did. I am so so so grateful that you all take the time to read what I have to say and interact with me. Starting this blog has been one of the best things I could do for myself and I thank all my readers for supporting me and making this possible.
What are you thankful for? I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!