I saw that https://thehauntedwordsmith.wordpress.com/ did this tag so I thought it would be fun to do.
- Author you’ve read the most books from: Either Robert Cormier, Cassandra Clare or Stephen King
- Best Sequel Ever: Rebel Angels, The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray
- Currently Reading: The Haunting of Hill House and The Shack
- Drink of Choice While Reading: Coffee, duh.
- E-reader or Physical Book? Physical book. I like being able to see how many pages are left in the chapter I’m reading.
- Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School: Felicity Worthington, Gemma Doyle series.
- Glad You Gave This Book A Chance: The Shack, it’s blowing my freaking mind.
- Hidden Gem Book: Our Souls at Night
- Important Moment in your Reading Life: Reading the Harry Potter books.
- Just Finished: Hex
- Kinds of Books You Won’t Read: Romance, unless it’s for research.
- Longest Book You’ve Read: Dangerous Women by various authors.
- Major book hangover: The Fault in Our Stars
- Number of Bookcases You Own: 4
- One Book You Have Read Multiple Times: A Great and Terrible Beauty. (If you can’t tell I love this series.)
- Preferred Place To Read: On my couch.
- Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read: “It will help when you learn them. Fear dims when you learn things.”
- Reading Regret: The Turn of the Screw and Dracula
- Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in series): Throne of Glass series.
- Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: Cold Mountain, The Kite Runner and The Hobbit.
- Unapologetic Fan-girl/boy For: The Mortal Instruments series.
- Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others: The final book in the Diviners series by Libba Bray
- Worst Bookish Habit: I have to finish the chapter I’m reading before I can do anything.
- X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book: The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry
- Your latest book purchase: In Cold Blood, Into the Water and The Lost World.
- ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late): Pet Semetary
I tag anyone who wants to do it!