Thank you so much to Liz at https://lizslay.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award! I really enjoy her blog so you should all definitely check her out.
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Here are the questions I got:
- What’s your most prized possession?
My laptop. If I didn’t have it I would be so out of whack.
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Tell me why or why not.
I do believe in ghosts. I once lived in a house that was over 100 years old and I had a few experiences. I talked about them in a past post: https://cadiescorner.blog/2018/06/27/10-things-most-people-dont-know-about-me/
3. Deep dish or thin crust pizza?
Thin crust. I like it crispy.
4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity or public figure, who would it be and why?
It would be Lady Gaga. I just lover her, I feel like she would just be so warm and comforting and show actual interest in me and my ideas and I would leave that dinner feeling really good about myself.
5. What are your top three places on your travel bucket/wish list?
New Orleans, LA, The Philippines, and Japan.
6. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
As of right now, the Texas hill country.
7. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I like both but I don’t want to own any. I have kids and to have to take care of kids and pets is too overwhelming for me. Maybe when my kids are grown and I need something to care for.
8. Let’s settle this once and for all: Which is better, McDonald’s or Burger King?
9. What would your dream job be?
I would love to make money from writing, I want to write about things that educate and inform people. I also like the idea of being a psychologist, I’d like to help victims of abuse or study criminal psychology. Or a lawyer, specifically a prosecutor. I’d want to put the bad guys away. I’d also like to become a teacher.
10. Do you think your personality aligns with the traits associated with your zodiac sign?
Some of them, yes. I am a Scorpio, which means I’m a water sign. Water signs are very emotional, which I am. I also do think I’m mysterious because a lot of time when people meet me they don’t know how to take me and then once they get to know me they say, “You are totally different than what I thought you were when we first met.”
11. What’s your favorite chore and your least favorite chore?
My favorite chore is laundry. Least favorite is dishes.
- My mother named me after a little old lady she cared for when she worked in a nursing home while she was in college. She thought it was cool that this old lady had a young girl’s name so she named me Cadie so I would be young forever.
- My name is mispronounced all the time, like Cady Herring in Mean Girls. Just like that.
- My sons names are Cillian and Felix. If they had been girls their names would have been Imogen and Vivienne.
- I’m an ENTJ. If you don’t know what that means Google Meyers-Briggs personality test.
- I always have to have a fan on while I’m sleeping. Even if it’s cold outside.
- My favorite color is teal.
- I wish I could wear sandals all year round.
- I suffer from depression and anxiety. Some days are good, some days are really bad.
- I can recite every word of the Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Aristocats, and Beauty and the Beast.
- I love musicals. If it will annoy you to hear me sing all the words, don’t watch one with me.
- I don’t do pumpkin flavor. Pecan pie is the best holiday pie!
Pat Due Review: @thepastduebookreview
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Where did you get your name?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- Do you have any weird habits?
- Do you like fall scents/tastes?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Do you prefer writing it down or typing it up?
- Cable or Netflix?
- If money didn’t matter what would you do with your life?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?