This is amazing. I am so happy to say that the sweet CrushedCaramel has nominated me for this award. I am extremely flattered.
I highly recommend you check out her blog. She is an awesome writer, she inspires me to become better.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How my blog got started:
I had wanted to start a blog for a really long time but was too afraid to put myself out there. I finally decided to just take the plunge and I’m so glad I did. It’s crazy how confident this experience has made me and I have met so many amazing bloggers because of it. It’s nice to fit into a community and feel at home with complete strangers.
- Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. Go for it! No one can see things from your perspective, so no one can offer the world what you can. You may surprise yourself.
- Support other bloggers. They are there for you, be there for them. They know your struggles so help each other out.
- Have fun!
Here are who I nominate, go check them out!
Magic In The Everyday: https://magicintheeveryday.blog/
simple Ula: https://simpleula.com/
OJ’s Pride: https://ojspride.wordpress.com/
These blogs are great and the bloggers have been nothing but kind and supportive of me and my blog. I gladly nominate them and anyone of them deserve the award. I hope you check out their blogs and enjoy them!