I really want to thank Soundarya Sriram at dragonsinmycoffee.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I feel so loved right now, you guys. I’m so glad I finally made the decision to start my blog because not only do I feel more motivated I have met some pretty awesome people in the blogging community.
11 more things you may not know about me:
1. I love to go fishing. My dad used to take me all the time when I was a kid and it’s one of the best memories I have with him, just hanging out with him and catching fish.
2. My favorite musicians are: Chris Thile, The Avett Brothers, Gillian Welch, Florence and the Machine and Lady Gaga.
3. My favorite book of all time is Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier.
4. If I don’t have a constant flow of caffeine going into my system all day I would literally just pass out. I wish I could just hook up an IV.
5. My favorite scents are lavender and coconut.
6. I want to travel the world and experience other cultures. It’s such a big world and there are so many people to learn from.
7. One of my sons was named after my husband and the other was named after a scientist.
8. My favorite movie is Steel Magnolias.
9. I really want to learn to speak Japanese so I can watch Anime without subtitles.
10. I’m a Scorpio and I freaking love it.
11. I love true crime and I find serial killers fascinating. I also love scary movies and monsters and anything that goes bump in the night. I’m kind of a horror junkie. Monsters are just so cool.
1. If you had an extra 30 minutes of free time each day, how would you spend it?
Either read, write, research or nap.
2. What does success mean to you?
Accomplishing all your goals and feeling good about the work you’ve done.
3. Are you following the World Cup? If so, which team(s) are you supporting?
I am not following it but my husband is.
4. Which mythological creature would you most like to encounter in real life?
5. What is your dream job?
Writer or teacher. Being a prosecutor would be really interesting. Or a Psychologist.
6. If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go? Why?
I would go back to the 70’s because I just love the fashion, the vibe, the music. I’d want to stay in America though.
7. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie/television show?
I mean it depends on the movie/television show. If it’s Game of Thrones I’m in it.
8. Out of all the cities you have been to, which is your favorite?
I haven’t been many places in my life but I would have to say my favorite would have to be Gruene, TX. It’s just a cute little German town that gives you a sense of comfort and peace.
9. If you could be any animal for a day, which one would you choose and why?
I would want to be a tiger. It would be nice to walk around my territory and not feel afraid of anything or anyone I came across.
10. Would you prefer to live in an area with extremely hot summers or cold winters?
I would prefer cold winters. I live in a state where we have both and honestly I would much rather be cold than hot. At least if I’m cold I can bundle up in warm clothes (long sleeve shirts are my jam) and cuddle up next to someone for warmth. The heat just makes me sticky, cranky, dizzy and a whole bunch of other unpleasant feelings I would rather not experience.
11. If you could spend a year in another country, where would you go?
Japan. I love the culture and I know I would love the food.
If your blog is award free please accept this nomination as my way of saying thank you for being a WordPress blogger.
For the Liebster Award I nominate:
V Ramasamy @https://ramasamy59.wordpress.com/
Andrea @https://benkofficial.com/ aka The Perks of Being Different
If you were nominated, here’s what to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
My questions are:
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Who is your favorite person(s)?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who is/are your favorite musicians?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they and what do they mean to you? If not, would you ever get one? What would it be and why?
- What keeps you motivated?
- How do you take your coffee/tea?
- What’s your favorite television show at the moment?
- If you could learn how to play an instrument which one would it be?
- What is one of your biggest goals?
I just want to say thank you to all of you who have supported me and my blog. I wish I would have started it a long time ago but better late than never! You all have made this a wonderful experience and I can’t thank you enough!